Board of Trustees Meeting
BOARD OF TRUSTEES –6:30PM
AT VILLAGE HALL
NOVEMBER 27, 2012
6:30 pm: Open Public Meeting and Consider Motion to Adjourn to Executive Session
7:30 pm Regular Meeting to Commence
Prayer: Trustee Golio
- Public hearing to consider adoption of a Local Law amending Chapter 153 – Dogs and Other Animals of the Village Code.
Courtesy of the Floor
Matters Requiring Action:
- Consider a motion to appoint Teresa Walsh as a member of the Library Board for a term of five years as recommended by the Nominating Committee.
- Consider a motion authorizing the Superintendent of Public Works to go out to bid for a dump truck which is included in the current budget.
- Consider a motion authorizing the Mayor to sign an inter-municipal agreement with the Westchester County Police Academy regarding providing instructors at the Police Academy.
- Consider a motion awarding the bid and authorizing the Village Administrator to sign a contract with Specialty Vehicle Sales Inc. of Plainview New York after the review by the Attorney for the Village for the purchase of a Fire Utility Truck as recommended by the Village of Dobbs Ferry Fire Department in the amount not to exceed $162,915.
- Consider a motion to affirm the approval to allow the PTSA to display signs on Village property for the Annual Used Book Sale.
- Consider a motion to authorize the payment of an alternate to record the various Village meetings and events in the absence of Mr. Fahan.
- Consider a motion to authorize the 2012 Holiday Parking Card Program from December 1st to December 31st.
- Consider a motion to authorize a refund for 2012 taxes in the amount of $1,676.83 for property located at 29 Judson Avenue due to an error in the calculation of the assessment.
- Consider a resolution of the Village Board declaring its intent to serve as Lead Agency for the construction of a fishing pier and transient dockage at Waterfront Park.
Minutes: November 13, 2012
Correspondence and Claims