Board of Trustees Meeting
BOARD OF TRUSTEES – 6:30PM
AT VILLAGE HALL
DECEMBER 11, 2012
6:30 pm: Open Public Meeting and Consider Motion to Adjourn to Executive Session
7:30 pm Regular Meeting to Commence
Prayer: Trustee Cassell
1. Public hearing to consider adoption of Local Law 13-2012 amending Section 230, Parks of the Village
1. Certificate of Appreciation to DPW Superintendent Jim Dunn.
2. Master’s School Community Athletics & Arts Center.
Courtesy of the Floor
Matters Requiring Action:
1. Consider a resolution authorizing the Mayor to sign an IMA, (Inter-Municipal Agreement), with the Village of Sleepy Hollow, to digitize all catch basins and manholes and to authorize the Village Administrator to implement the grant from the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation.
2. Consider a motion authorizing a waiver of the required 30-day notice to allow Shreya & Sonak Associates Inc. to apply for its liquor license.
3. Consider a motion authorizing the increase in salary for Full-time employees in the Library as recommended by the Library Board.
4. Consider a motion authorizing the increase in salary for Part-time employees in the Library as recommended by the Library Board.
5. Consider a motion authorizing the creation of a five-step structure for Full-time employees in the Library as recommended by the Library Board.
6. Consider a motion authorizing the increase in longevity payments for Full-time employees in the Library as recommended by the Library Board.
7. Consider a motion regarding changes in terms & conditions of employment for the Library Department Head and Non-Union Employees regarding sick days, specifically the reduction of sick days earned from 15 to 12.
8. Consider settlement of tax certiorari proceeding for 225 Ashford Avenue (Venice Deli property) for tax years 2001-2012 in the amount of $24,995.55.
9. Consider settlement of tax certiorari proceeding for 7 Livingstone Avenue (Now Part of the NYSC Property) for tax year 2004 in the amount of $3,352.09.
Minutes: November 27, 2012 and December 3, 2012
Correspondence and Claims