Board of Trustees Meeting
BOARD OF TRUSTEES – 6:30PM
AT VILLAGE HALL
JANUARY 8, 2013
6:30 pm: Open Public Meeting and Consider Motion to Adjourn to Executive Session
7:30 pm: Regular Meeting to Commence
Prayer: Trustee Rossillo
Courtesy of the Floor
Matters Requiring Action:
1. Consider the Findings Statement under the State Environmental Quality Review Act on the proposed Rivertowns Square project.
2. Consider a Resolution granting site plan approval for the Community Athletic and Arts Center for The Masters School as recommended by the Planning Board.
3. Consider a motion to refer the application from Chestnut Petroleum Distributor, Inc. (owner of Mobile) to the Planning Board.
4. Consider a motion to refer the application from Cedar 18 Corporation (16 Cedar Street, Tenbo) to the Planning Board.
5. Consider a resolution declaring the Village Board as lead agency and filing a negative declaration under the State Environmental Quality Review Act regarding the Construction of a Fishing Pier and Transient Dockage at the Waterfront.
6. Consider a motion appointing Ed Manley as provisional Fire Inspector and providing Mr. Manley with a $10,000 stipend for these services.
7. Consider a motion awarding a bid for a Dump Truck to New York Freightliner, 129-01 Atlantic Avenue, Richmond Hill, New York for an amount not to exceed $183,981.
8. Consider a motion awarding a bid for the Brookside sewer repair to Landi Contracting, Inc. Hawthorne, NY for an amount not to exceed $14,750.
9. Announce the removal of Lew Wyman from the Facilities committee and appoint Christine Schwegel to the Facilities Committee
10. Consider a motion correcting the salary steps for Librarians as recommended by the Library Board.
11. Consider a Resolution correcting an oversight regarding points for George Keiling IV, Christopher Grauert and Joe Giuliano of the Fire Department.
12. Consider a motion authorizing the Mayor to sign an employment agreement with Gary Gardner.
13. Consider a motion authorizing the Mayor to sign an agreement with Jim Dunn to work on certain projects as assigned by the Village Administrator and reviewed by the Attorney for the Village.
14. Consider a motion amending the Administrator’s contract providing a salary increase and retro pay in conjunction with the Teamster’s contract and non-union staff for fiscal years June 2010 through June 2013.
15. Consider a motion to appoint St. John’s Riverside Hospital as Police Surgeon as assigned by the Police Chief and the Village Administrator.
16. Consider a motion establishing and appointing members to the Board of Assessment Review.
17. Consider a motion declaring the removed incandescent street lights surplus equipment and authorizing the Village Administrator to allow any Municipality that is interested to take this equipment.
18. Consider a motion appointing Elizabeth Dreaper as Registrar of Vital Statistics and Betsy Gelardi as Deputy Registrar of Vital Statistics, each for a term of two years.
Minutes: December 11, 2012
Correspondence and Claims