Board of Trustees Meeting
BOARD OF TRUSTEES – 6:30PM
AT VILLAGE HALL
JANUARY 22, 2013
6:30 pm: Open Public Meeting and Consider Motion to Adjourn to Executive Session
7:30 pm Regular Meeting to Commence
Prayer: Trustee Flynn
1. Public hearing to consider adoption of Local Law 1-2013 amending Section 290-28 Article IV of the Village Code - Restricted parking on South Field Avenue, A East Side and B West Side.
- Tom Kennedy and Don Marra presentation on request for Village Participation in the 2013 Sleepy Hollow St. Patrick's Day Parade.
Courtesy of the Floor
Matters Requiring Action:
1. Consider a Resolution granting site plan approval for the Community Athletic and Arts Center for The Masters School as recommended by the Planning Board.
2. Consider a motion affirming authorization for a change order for the Fire Department Utility Vehicle as recommended by the Fire Chief in the amount not to exceed $6,200 to New York Freightliner, 129-01 Atlantic Avenue, Richmond Hill, New York.
3. Consider a motion authorizing the Administrator to expend up to $4,000 for necessary equipment and supplies for the Fire Department Utility truck as recommended by the Fire Chief and that the funds will be appropriated from the Capital Bond Funds.
4. Consider a motion adding Edmund Fanning to the Fire Department active list.
5. Consider a motion appointing Patrick Dougherty as Interim Treasurer and provide him with a $5,000 stipend.
6. Consider a motion allowing the American Legion to hold their Flea Market at the Dobbs Ferry Waterfront parking lot on April 14, 2013 with a rain date of April 21, 2013 and on September 15, 2013 with a rain date of September 22, 2013, and to waive parking restrictions at the Waterfront parking lot on both of the flea market dates.
7. Consider a motion correcting the salary steps for Librarians as recommended by the Library Board.
8. Consider a motion establishing and appointing members to the Board of Assessment Review.
9. Consider a motion authorizing the Administrator to sign a Contract with New York State Department of State for a Local Government Efficiency Grant Program to study efficiencies of operations and consolidation of the Department of Public Works for the Village of Dobbs Ferry and the Village of Hastings.
10. Consider a motion authorizing a change order for additional work at the Little White Church Cemetery for an amount not to exceed $12,500.00.
Correspondence and Claims