BOARD OF TRUSTEES – 6:30 PM
APRIL 25 2017
6:30 pm: Open Public Meeting and consider motion to adjourn to Executive Session to discuss personnel
7:30 pm: Regular Meeting to commence.
Prayer: Trustee Rossillo.
1. Presentation by the Historical District Task Force.
2. Presentation by the Conservation Advisory Board.
Courtesy of the Floor
Matters Requiring Action:
1. Consider a resolution to adopt the Final 2017-2018 Fiscal Year Budget
2. Consider a motion to appoint Mr. Jon Bardin as a member of the Conservation Advisory Board for a term of three years as recommended by the Nominating Committee.
3. Consider a motion to approve a request from iPic Gold Class Entertainment for a waiver of Village Code §300-50 Signs. B-General standards.(5)(b) (Exterior lights uplighting).
4. Consider a motion to authorize the Village Administrator to sign an agreement with Jazz Forum Arts to provide summer concerts for a cost not to exceed $10,000.00.
5. Consider a motion to grant an easement for the application of 75 Main Street to add an ADA compliant ramp on the Village sidewalk to front door and move the Chestnut Street driveway over 9.5’ to the east with no change to parking.
6. Consider a motion to authorize the Village Administrator to enter into an agreement with Lothrop Associates to perform a Conditions Assessment, Cost Estimation Plan and Space Planning recommendations for the Police Station for the properties of the Village Fire Department and Administration Structure at 112 Main Street and the Fire House at 203 Ashford Avenue not to exceed $40,000.00.
7. Consider a motion to authorize the Village Administrator to sign an agreement with Westchester Greenhouses to manage the 2017 Farmers Market.
8. Consider a motion to close Village Hall offices on May 2, 2017 for a records management and safety training day.
9. Consider a motion to approve a request from the Ardsley School District to place signs for the Ardsley School Budget Vote at various locations in the Village.
Minutes: April 18, 2017
Correspondence and Claims