BOARD OF TRUSTEES – 6:30 PM
APRIL 24, 2018
6:30 pm: Open Public Meeting and consider motion to adjourn to Executive Session to discuss personnel and legal issues.
7:30 pm: Regular Meeting to commence.
Pledge of Allegiance
Prayer: Mayor McLoughlin.
Oath of Office:
1. Administer oath of office to Fire Department Officers.
1. Continuation of public hearing to amend parking restrictions on Stanley Avenue.
Courtesy of the Floor (Please limit comments to no more than 3 minutes)
Matters Requiring Action:
1. Consider a resolution to adopt the Final 2018-2019 Fiscal Year Budget.
2. Consider a motion to authorize the Police Chief to sign an updated Parking Ticket Management Services Agreement with Complus Data Innovations.
3. Consider a motion to approve Audits #3, #4 and #5 for April 2018 as recommended by the Village Treasurer.
4. Consider a motion to approve a request from the Dobbs Ferry Conservation Advisory Board and Riverkeeper to have the 7th Annual Riverkeeper’s Hudson River Sweep at Waterfront Park and the beach on May 5, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
5. Consider a motion to approve a request from the Ardsley School District to place signs for the Ardsley School Budget Vote at various Village locations from May 9, 2018 to May 16, 2018.
1. April 10, 2018
Correspondence and Claims