BOARD OF TRUSTEES – 6:30 PM
MAY 22, 2018
6:30 pm: Open Public Meeting and consider motion to adjourn to Executive Session to discuss personnel and legal issues.
7:30 pm: Regular Meeting to commence.
Pledge of Allegiance
Prayer: Trustee Taylor.
Presentation: (Please limit presentations to no more than 7 minutes)
1. Presentation to Ms. Maggie Segrich.
Courtesy of the Floor (Please limit comments to no more than 3 minutes)
Matters Requiring Action:
1. Consider a motion to send a joint letter with the Village of Ardsley from the Mayor and Board in support of adding a bike ramp connection on the Ashford Avenue Bridge to the South County Trailway, to the appropriate parties.
2. Consider a motion to schedule a public hearing on June 12, 2018 to consider a referral from the Planning Board for site plan approval for Children’s Village to construct a 2686 sq. ft. storage structure on their property.
3. Consider a motion to schedule a public hearing on June 12, 2018 to consider a referral from the Planning Board for site plan approval for 401 Ashford Avenue to convert the use from two family to three family with site plan changes and internal renovations.
4. Consider a motion to award the bid for the Fire House Floor Structural Improvement to the lowest responsible bidder, Northbrook Contracting Corp., for an amount of $123,742.00 as recommended by Mr. Paul Petretti/Civil Engineer & Land Surveyor.
5. Consider a motion to approve Audits #3, #4 and #5 for May 2018 as recommended by the Village Treasurer.
6. Consider a motion to approve a Tax Certiorari settlement for 343 Broadway in the amount of $17,117.31 for the tax year 2017.
7. Consider a motion to authorize the Village Administrator to sign an agreement with Lawrence Cihanek/Green Goats for an amount of $4,950.00 for the Goat Program to eliminate and/or contain invasive species at High Street.
8. Consider a motion to approve an expenditure of $2,112.00 to US Rent a Fence for fencing around the perimeter of the High Street Park.
9. Consider a motion to authorize the Village Administrator to sign an agreement with NYSERDA as a condition to awarding a $100,000.00 grant for LED lighting and Building Energy upgrades for the Embassy Center.
10. Consider a motion award the bid for cleaning services for the Dobbs Ferry Public Library to the lowest bidder, T & A Cleaning for an amount of $1,370.00/Month, as recommended by Library Director Elizabeth Hobson.
11. Consider a motion to schedule a public hearing for the purpose of considering an amendment to the Dobbs Ferry Village Code to change the regulations relating to Street Openings as provided in Chapter 264, Article II, Sections 264-7 through 264-12 on June 12, 2018 at 7:30 p.m.
12. Consider a motion to affirm approval of a request from Ms. Ellen Crane/RiverArts to hang a banner for the 2018 RiverArts Music Tour at the intersection of Cedar and Main Streets from May 21, 2018 to June 2, 2018.
1. May 8, 2018
Correspondence and Claims