BOARD OF TRUSTEES – 6:30 PM
JUNE 12, 2018
6:30 pm: Open Public Meeting and consider motion to adjourn to Executive Session to discuss personnel and legal issues.
7:30 pm: Regular Meeting to commence.
Pledge of Allegiance
Prayer: Trustee Daroczy.
Presentation: (Please limit presentations to no more than 7 minutes)
1. Presentation by the Friends of the Dobbs Ferry Public Library.
1. Public hearing to consider a referral from the Planning Board for site plan approval for Children’s Village to construct a 2686 sq. ft. storage structure on their property.
2. Public hearing to consider a referral from the Planning Board for site plan approval for 401 Ashford Avenue to convert the use from two family to three family with site plan changes and internal renovations.
3. Public hearing to consider an amendment to the Dobbs Ferry Village Code to change the regulations relating to Street Openings as provided in Chapter 264, Article II, Sections 264-7 through 264-12.
Courtesy of the Floor (Please limit comments to no more than 3 minutes)
Matters Requiring Action:
1. Rivertown Cruises pilot program discussion.
2. Consider a motion to authorize Custom Marine to dock at the Waterfront on Friday, June 15, 2018
3. Consider a motion to appoint Ms. Helene Sorensen as the Youth Services Coalition Coordinator.
4. Consider a resolution awarding the bid for the Embassy Community Center addition and alterations.
5. Consider a motion to authorize the Village Administrator to sign an agreement with Jazz Forum Arts.
6. Consider a request from Mr. Mark Morganelli/Jazz Forum Arts to hang a banner at the corner of Cedar and Main Streets.
7. Consider a motion to authorize the Village Administrator to sign the 2018-2019 Municipal Snow & Ice Agreement Extension with the New York State Department of Transportation.
8. Consider a motion to authorize the Chief of Police to sell a 2006 Ford Expedition as surplus equipment.
9. Consider a motion to approve Audits #1 and #2 for June 2018 as recommended by the Village Treasurer.
10. Consider a motion to approve a request from Ms. Elizabeth Hobson/Library Director to promote Library events and have Library Card sign-ups from June 18th – June 22nd at the train station.
11. Consider a request from Ms. Maggie Segrich to have a block party on Oak Street on Saturday, June 30th from 11:45 a.m. to 2:15 p.m.
12. Consider a request from Ms. Krisanne Bayer to have a block party on Ogden Place on Saturday, June 16th from 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
1. May 22, 2018
Correspondence and Claims