BOARD OF TRUSTEES – 6:30 PM
NOVEMBER 13, 2018
6:30 pm: Open Public Meeting and consider motion to adjourn to Executive Session to discuss personnel and legal issues.
7:30 pm: Regular Meeting to commence.
Pledge of Allegiance
Prayer: Trustee Daroczy
1. Special presentation to Ms. Elizabeth Dreaper/Village Clerk from Ms. Paula DiSanto/President of the New York State Association of City and Village Clerks.
1. Presentation by the Sustainability Task Force on Zero Waste Initiatives and the expiration of the Inter-Municipal Agreement for the County Refuse Disposal District 1.
1. Public hearing to consider an application to create a Historical District on Belden Avenue as recommended by the AHRB pursuant to Chapter 300-43 of the Village Code.
Courtesy of the Floor (Please limit comments to no more than 3 minutes)
Matters Requiring Action:
1. Consider a resolution to declare the Village of Dobbs Ferry as a Purple Heart Village.
2. Consider a motion to approve an agreement with Sullivan Architecture PC for architectural services for improvements to areas within the Fire House at Village Hall, cost for phase one pre-design and phase two design not to exceed $7, 500.
3. Consider a motion approving a license agreement with the owners of 189 Northfield Avenue, Dobbs Ferry, New York for construction within the Village right of way.
4. Consider a motion authorizing the Mayor to draft a letter to County Executive George Latimer regarding scheduling a stakeholder forum to discuss the upcoming expiration of the Inter-Municipal Agreement for the County Waste District in October 2019.
5. Consider a resolution supporting the issuance of driver’s licenses to New York State residents regardless of immigration status.
6. Consider a motion to award the bid for the Waterfront Park Dock Program as recommended by Ms. Kendra Garrison/Superintendent of Recreation.
7. Consider a motion to approve Audits #1 and #2 for November 2018 as recommended by the Village Treasurer.
8. Consider a motion to accept the Village Justice Court statement of cash receipts, cash disbursements and cash balances for the fiscal year ending May 31, 2018.
9. Consider a resolution authorizing the Dobbs Ferry Public Library to enter into an agreement with the New York State Thruway Authority to sell E-Z Pass tags.
10. Consider a motion to approve the 2018 Holiday Parking Program from December 1st to December 31st which will provide a $10 parking meter card to the first 100 individuals who submit receipts for any purchase(s) in the Village of Dobbs Ferry totaling $50.00 or more and is limited to one parking meter card per person.
11. Consider a motion to reinstate Mr. Ryan Cullen as a member of the Ogden Engine Company as recommended by the Dobbs Ferry Fire Department.
1. October 23, 2018
Correspondence and Claims