BOARD OF TRUSTEES – 6:30 PM
NOVEMBER 26, 2019
6:30 pm: Open Public Meeting and consider motion to enter Executive Session.
7:30 pm: Regular Meeting to commence.
Pledge of Allegiance
Prayer: Deputy Mayor Cassell.
Presentation: (Please limit presentation to no more than 7 minutes)
1. Presentation on the Village’s Financial Report for Fiscal Year ending on May 31, 2019, by Mr. Brendan Kennedy/Partner BST Accounting/Tax Advisory.
Courtesy of the Floor (Please limit comments to no more than 3 minutes)
Matters Requiring Action:
1. Consider a motion to accept the financial statements for Fiscal Year ending May 31, 2019, and the Communication of Internal Control Matters as Identified in the Audit to Those Charged With Governance and Management May 31, 2019.
2. Consider a motion to approve Audits #3, #4 and #5 for November 2019 as recommended by the Village Treasurer.
3. Consider a motion to ratify the improvements to the soccer field at Waterfront Park by Aesthetic Landscaping to be funded by Rivertowns United Football Club.
4. Consider a resolution to schedule a public hearing for the application of 115 Broadway/St. Cabrini to add a new parking lot on their property, on December 17, 2019 at 7:30 p.m.
5. Consider a motion to authorize the Police Chief to sign the annual agreement with the County of Westchester for the Stop DWI New York Enforcement Crackdown Reimbursement Program and Drug Recognition Expert, (D.R.E.), Reimbursement Program.
1. November 12, 2019