BOARD OF TRUSTEES – 6:30 PM
MARCH 10, 2020
Pledge of Allegiance
1. Presentation to Eagle Scout Nathan C. Tovar.
1. Public hearing for review of the application of 41 Cedar Street.
2. Public hearing for sewer fund.
Board Consideration/Deliberation Upon Closing of Public Hearing
Courtesy of the Floor (Please limit comments to no more than 3 minutes)
Matters Requiring Action:
1. Mayor Rossillo to announce the following appointments to the Ad-hoc Sustainability Task Force, each for a term of one year: Anilla Cherian as Chair; Linda Stutz as Vice Chair and Rob Baron as Secretary.
2. Motion to authorize Mayor Rossillo to enter into an agreement with the law firm of Bond Schoeneck & King to provide labor and employment law services for the Village of Dobbs Ferry.
3. Consider a motion to approve Audits #1 and #2 for March 2020 as recommended by the Village Treasurer.
4. Consider a motion to schedule a public workshop on Monday, March 23, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. in the Village Court Room, to discuss the 2020/2021 Tentative Budget for the Village of Dobbs Ferry; and to schedule a public hearing on Tuesday, April 14, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. in the meeting room of the Board, to discuss the 2020/2021 Tentative Budget for the Village of Dobbs Ferry.
5. Consider a resolution to set a public hearing on March 24, 2020 for public comment on a local law to revise the sidewalk café permit process.
1. February 25, 2020
Work Session (Opportunity for Board discussion of matters not requiring formal action)
- Discussion of Senate Bill S6811 and Assembly Bill A8810 to amend Vehicle and Traffic Law to authorize the Village of Dobbs Ferry to establish maximum speed limits of 20 miles per hour on all or portions of Village roads.