BOARD OF TRUSTEES – 6:30 PM
MARCH 24, 2020
While New York remains in a State of Emergency during this pandemic crisis, we strongly encourage residents to participate in our Statutory Meetings by Zoom either by web or by phone. Instructions for remote participation are below. The following is the website and the phone number for participation in this meeting:
Meeting ID: 691 942 284
Phone: +19292056099,,691942284# US (New York)
Pledge of Allegiance
Public Hearing: (Mayor Rossillo to announce that all public hearings will be adjourned to the May 12, 2020 meeting of the Board)
1. Public hearing for review of 100 Main St addition/renovation.
2. Continuation of public hearing to consider the application of 115 Broadway/St. Cabrini to add a new parking lot on their property.
3. Public hearing to consider an introductory local law which proposed to amend the criteria, conditions and process for sidewalk café permits.
Board Consideration/Deliberation Upon Closing of Public Hearing
Courtesy of the Floor (Please limit comments to no more than 3 minutes)
Matters Requiring Action:
1. Consider a motion to appoint Matthew Rosenberg as a member of the Traffic Committee for a term of one year as recommended by the Nominating Committee.
2. Consider a motion to appoint Mr. Edmund Fanning Jr. as a Motor Equipment Operator at an annual salary of $84,426.00, effective February 1, 2020.
3. Consider a motion to approve Audits #3 and #4 for March 2020 as recommended by the Village Treasurer.
4. Consider a resolution to authorize the refunding of 2011 Serial Bonds.
5. Consider a motion authorizing the Village Administrator to sign a Utility Billing Services Agreement with MINOL, INC.
6. Consider resolution adopting a Home Rule request asking the State Legislature to adopt Senate Bill S6811 and Assembly Bill A8810 to amend Vehicle and Traffic Law to authorize the Village of Dobbs Ferry to establish maximum speed limits of 20 miles per hour on all or portions of Village roads.
1. March 10, 2020