VILLAGE OF DOBBS FERRY
112 Main Street
Dobbs Ferry, New York 10522
TEL: (914) 231-8513 ● FAX: (914) 693-3470
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: May 7, 2020 8:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Planning Board Meeting
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Phone: +1 929 205 6099
Webinar ID: 998 3655 0643
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that there will be a regular meeting of the Planning Board of the Village of Dobbs Ferry on Thursday Evening May 7, 2020 at 8:00 PM, the meeting will be held remotely via Zoom.
Planning Board Agenda
2. 23 Manor Place – Continuation of Public Hearing for Site Plan Approval for Proposed New Driveway
3. 189 Broadway – Continuation of Presubmission Conference for Proposed Minor Subdivision & Site Plan Review
4. 12 Irving Place – Continuation of Presubmission Conference for Proposed New One Family Residence with Two (2) Car Garage
6. 37 Devoe Street – Public Hearing for Minor Subdivision Approval, Merge Two Adjacent Property Lots
7. 68 Belden Avenue – Continuation of Presubmission Conference for Minor Subdivision & Site Plan Review for Proposed New Single Family Modular House
8. 285 Clinton Avenue – Public Hearing for Site Plan Approval for Proposed Driveway Modifications, Rear Patio & Outdoor Kitchen Area, New Poll & Fencing & Basketball Hoop
9. 58 Northfield Avenue – Presubmission Conference for Site Plan Approval to Legalize Two Family Residence
10. MDR-1 & MDR-2 Zones – Discussion on Possible Zoning Code Changes
DIRECTIONS FOR REMOTE PARTICIPATION IN PUBLIC MEETINGS
During this pandemic crisis, our Statutory Board meetings will be conducted remotely. You will be able to participate via Zoom by internet or by telephone, or you can watch the meeting livestreamed on YouTube. The videos can also be viewed after each meeting on YouTube and will be posted to our website.
Courtesy of the Floor is suspended in the course of this containment period, but if you have a comment, question or concern which you would like to make, please email our Village Clerk by 3pm the day of the meeting. Be sure to include the meeting and agenda item you would like to address. Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Public Hearings, we will accept emailed comments in advance of the hearings. Please email email@example.com by 3pm the day of the hearing.
For Zoom participants we will also enable the option for participants to “raise their hand” and voice their concern or question.
PARTICIPATING IN THE MEETING VIA ZOOM ONLINE
Desktop Computer, Laptop, Tablet, or Smartphone.
Speakers/Headphones - Most laptops, tablets, and smartphones have built-in speakers.
Webcam - Recommended, but not required. Most laptops, tablets, and smartphones have built-in webcams.
Internet Connection - It is important to note that the audio and video quality of the connection directly correlates with the quality of your internet connection.
To log onto zoom visit the link provided in the agenda. If you have questions on joining the meeting then, please click here for further support.
Once connected to the meeting you will be auto-muted to prevent audio interference.
When the meeting is about to start, click on that link and join the meeting.
The first time you use Zoom, a desktop client will be installed. Connect with computer audio to use your computer’s microphone and/or speakers.
For guidance on joining a Zoom meeting or a Zoom webinar, check out:
Here is a simple YouTube tutorial:
TO JOIN BY PHONE:
Simply call the number indicated in the Zoom invitation for that particular meeting. You will be automatically muted when you are on the call. If you wish to make a statement or comment, please send your query by email in advance of the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If dialing in by phone, you may raise your hand by dialing “9.”
You may also mute/ unmute yourself by dialing *6
TO WATCH ON YOU TUBE:
Go to https://www.youtube.com/user/VillageOfDobbsFerry and click on the Videos tab.
The video will also be posted to the website.
Please bear with us as we work out the kinks in this remote meeting process.
Thank you all for your patience during this trying time.