VILLAGE OF DOBBS FERRY
112 Main Street
Dobbs Ferry, New York 10522
TEL: (914) 231-8513 ● FAX: (914) 693-3470
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: May 6, 2021 7:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Planning Board Meeting
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Phone: +1 929 205 6099
Webinar ID: 998 3655 0643
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that there will be a regular meeting of the Planning Board of the Village of Dobbs Ferry on Thursday evening May 6, 2021 at 7:30 PM, in the Village Board Room, 112 Main Street, Dobbs Ferry, New York.
Planning Board Agenda
Click here to view backup documentation for the PB meeting of May 6, 2021
1. Adopt minutes for Planning Board meeting of April 8, 2021
2. 185-191 Ashford Avenue – Public Hearing and Joint Meeting with Board of Trustees and Architectural & Historic Review Board for Site Plan Review for proposed new multi-use building
3. 398 Ashford Avenue – Continuation of Public Hearing for Site Plan Review for proposed change of use, add a parking space & paving area.
4. 167 Judson Avenue – Public Hearing for proposed in-ground pool and retaining wall.
5. 30 Heather Way – Public Hearing for proposed interior alterations, garage addition and expanded driveway.
6. 264 Clinton Avenue – Public Hearing for proposed addition to single family, including swimming pool and landscaping.
7. 49 Clinton Avenue – Presubmission Conference for proposed new classroom building on Masters Campus.
8. 35 Hillside Road – Presubmission Conference for proposed landscaping and exterior spa.
9. 3 Crescent Lane – Presubmission Conference for retaining wall and slate terrace.
10. 156 Palisade Street – Continuation of Public Hearing for Site Plan Review for proposed new multi-family building. A joint meeting with the Architectural & Historic Review Board
DIRECTIONS FOR REMOTE PARTICIPATION IN PUBLIC MEETINGS
During this pandemic crisis, our Statutory Board meetings will be conducted remotely. You will be able to participate via Zoom by internet or by telephone, or you can watch the meeting livestreamed on YouTube. The videos can also be viewed after each meeting on YouTube and will be posted to our website.
For Public Hearings, we will accept emailed comments in advance of the hearings. Please email email@example.com by 3pm the day before the hearing.
For Zoom participants we will also enable the option for participants to “raise their hand” and voice their concern or question.
PARTICIPATING IN THE MEETING VIA ZOOM ONLINE
- Desktop Computer, Laptop, Tablet, or Smartphone.
- Speakers/Headphones - Most laptops, tablets, and smartphones have built-in speakers.
- Webcam - Recommended, but not required. Most laptops, tablets, and smartphones have built-in webcams.
- Internet Connection - It is important to note that the audio and video quality of the connection directly correlates with the quality of your internet connection.
To log onto zoom visit the link provided in the agenda.
Once connected to the meeting you will be auto-muted to prevent audio interference.
When the meeting is about to start, click on that link and join the meeting.
The first time you use Zoom, a desktop client will be installed. Connect with computer audio to use your computer’s microphone and/or speakers.
For guidance on joining a Zoom meeting or a Zoom webinar, check out:
Here is a simple YouTube tutorial:
TO JOIN BY PHONE:
Simply call the number indicated in the Zoom invitation for that particular meeting. You will be automatically muted when you are on the call. If you wish to make a statement or comment, please send your query by email by 3:00 p.m. the day before the meeting to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If dialing in by phone, you may raise your hand by dialing “9.” You may also mute/ unmute yourself by dialing *6
TO WATCH ON YOU TUBE:
Go to https://www.youtube.com/user/Village Of Dobbs Ferry and click on the Videos tab.
The video will also be posted to the website.
Please bear with us as we work out the kinks in this remote meeting process.
Thank you all for your patience during this trying time.