You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: May 12, 2021 08:00 PM Eastern Time
Topic: Zoning Board of Appeals Meeting
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Telephone: +1 929 205 6099
Webinar ID: 873 6907 9914
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that there will be a regular meeting of the Zoning Board of Appeals of the Village of Dobbs Ferry on Wednesday evening, May 12, 2021 at 8:00 p.m., in the Meeting Room of the Board, 112 Main Street, Dobbs Ferry, New York.
2nd AMENDED AGENDA: (The agenda was amended to add item #1-Approval of minutes; and to remove the application of 19 Livingston Avenue at the request of the applicant to withdraw the application)
Click here to view backup documentation for the ZBA meeting of May 12, 2021.
1. Adopt Zoning Board of Appeals minutes for meeting of April 14, 2021.
2. 16 Tiernans Lane – Public Hearing for Proposed Addition and add second story to existing house.
3. 288 Ashford Avenue – Public Hearing for Proposed Plans to Construct roof over exterior stairs.
4. 11 Myrtle Avenue - Public Hearing for Proposed Plans to Construct an addition to the existing house.
DIRECTIONS FOR REMOTE PARTICIPATION IN PUBLIC MEETINGS
During this pandemic crisis, our Statutory Board meetings will be conducted remotely. You will be able to participate via Zoom by internet or by telephone, or you can watch the meeting livestreamed on YouTube. The videos can also be viewed after each meeting on YouTube and will be posted to our website.
For Public Hearings, we will accept emailed comments in advance of the hearings. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 3pm on the Tuesday before the meeting.
For Zoom participants we will also enable the option for participants to “raise their hand” and voice their concern or question.
PARTICIPATING IN THE MEETING VIA ZOOM ONLINE
- Desktop Computer, Laptop, Tablet, or Smartphone
- Speakers/Headphones - Most laptops, tablets, and smartphones have built-in speakers
- Webcam - Recommended, but not required. Most laptops, tablets, and smartphones have built-in webcams
- Internet Connection - It is important to note that the audio and video quality of the connection directly correlates with the quality of your internet connection.
To logo onto zoom visit the link provided in the agenda.
Once connected to the meeting you will be auto-muted to prevent audio interference.
When the meeting is about to start, click on that link and join the meeting.
The first time you use Zoom, a desktop client will be installed. Connect with computer audio to use your computer’s microphone and/or speakers.
For guidance on joining a Zoom meeting or a Zoom webinar, check out:
Here is a simple YouTube tutorial:
TO JOIN BY PHONE:
Simply call the number indicated in the Zoom invitation for that particular meeting. You will be automatically muted when you are on the call. If you wish to make a statement or comment, please send your query by email by 3pm on the Tuesday before the meeting to: email@example.com
If dialing in by phone, you may raise your hand by dialing “9.”
You may also mute/ unmute yourself by dialing *6
TO WATCH ON YOU TUBE:
Go to https://www.youtube.com/user/VillageOfDobbsFerry and click on the Videos tab.
The video will also be posted to the website.
Please bear with us as we work out the kinks in this remote meeting process.
Thank you all for your patience during this trying time.