Event Date: Monday May 24, 2021 - 8:00pm
To: Architectural and Historic Review Board Members
From: John Stone, Asst. Building Inspector
Re: Meeting Date: May 24, 2021
Agenda Finalized on May 19, 2021
A meeting of the Architectural and Historic Review Board is to be held on May 24, 2021 Via Zoom meetings at 8:00 p.m.
The following is the Zoom invitation for the AHRB meeting on 5-24-2021:
When: May 24, 2021 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: AHRB Meeting 5-24-2021
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Phone: +1 929 205 6099
Webinar ID: 980 9949 9099
See instructions for remote participation at the end of the agenda.
The next meeting will be held on June 14, 2021. Applications must be received by 2:00 p.m., June 3, 2021. For continuations, plans must be received by the Monday before the meeting date.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND THE MEETING, PLEASE CONTACT THE BUILDING DEPARTMENT IMMEDIATELY.
Click here to view backup documentation for the AHRB meeting of May 24, 2021.
1. 15 Grandview Avenue : 3.90-59-10 ; Blake Joos – owner ; privacy fence – 1x
2. 288 Ashford Avenue : 3.100-93-19 ; Arthur Yellin – architect ; roof over exterior stairs – 1x
3. 30 Heather Way : 3.60-27-15 ; Steven Secon – architect ; garage addition with deck above – 1x
4. 35 Hillside Road : 3.120-112-6 ; Niall Cain – architect ; landscaping and outdoor spa – 1x
5. 3 Crescent Lane : 3.100-97-51 ; Paddy Steinschneider – applicant ; retaining wall and slate terrace with hot tub addition and landscaping – 1x
DIRECTIONS FOR REMOTE PARTICIPATION IN PUBLIC MEETINGS
During this pandemic crisis, our Statutory Board meetings will be conducted remotely. You will be able to participate via Zoom by internet or by telephone, or you can watch the meeting livestreamed on YouTube.
The videos can also be viewed after each meeting on YouTube and will be posted to our website.
For public hearings, we will accept emailed comments in advance of the hearings. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 3pm the Friday before the meeting.
If you are participating via Zoom either by phone or by video, you can “raise your hand”, and we will call on residents in the order in which they do so, just as if you were lining up at the microphone during an in-person public hearing.
In order to “raise your hand” for those participating by video, you should click on the icon labeled “Participants” and a column appears on the right hand side. At the bottom of that window is the “raise your hand” button.
For participants calling in by phone, you can push *9 in order to raise your hand. We will let you know it is your turn by calling your name or your phone number depending on how you are participating.
PARTICIPATING IN THE MEETING VIA ZOOM ONLINE
- Desktop Computer, Laptop, Tablet, or Smartphone.
- Speakers/Headphones - Most laptops, tablets, and smartphones have built-in speakers.
- Webcam - Recommended, but not required. Most laptops, tablets, and smartphones have built-in webcams.
- Internet Connection - It is important to note that the audio and video quality of the connection directly correlates with the quality of your internet connection.
To log onto zoom visit the link provided in the agenda. If you have questions on joining the meeting then, please click here for further support.
Once connected to the meeting you will be auto-muted to prevent audio interference.
When the meeting is about to start, click on that link and join the meeting.
The first time you use Zoom, a desktop client will be installed. Connect with computer audio to use your computer’s microphone and/or speakers.
For guidance on joining a Zoom meeting or a Zoom webinar, check out:
Here is a simple YouTube tutorial:
TO JOIN BY PHONE:
Simply call the number indicated in the Zoom invitation for that particular meeting. You will be automatically muted when you are on the call. If you wish to make a statement or comment, please send your query by email in advance of the meeting to email@example.com
If dialing in by phone, you may raise your hand by dialing “9.”
You may also mute/ unmute yourself by dialing *6
TO WATCH ON YOU TUBE:
Go to https://www.youtube.com/user/VillageOfDobbsFerry and click on the Videos tab.
The video will also be posted to the website.
Please bear with us as we work out the kinks in this remote meeting process.
Thank you all for your patience during this trying time.