BOARD OF TRUSTEES – 6:30 PM
MAY 25, 2021
The following is the Zoom Invitation information for every Board of Trustees meeting until further notice or as directed by New York State Executive Order.
Topic: Board of Trustees Meeting
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Telephone: 1 929 205 6099
Webinar ID: 205 957 953
See instructions for remote participation at the end of the agenda.
2. Initial presentation of conceptual project on referral from the Land Use Officer to the Board of Trustees on an application to construct 8 townhouses on a vacant lot which exceeds 1 acre in area, at 19 Livingston Avenue
1. Public hearing to discuss opportunities for funding of eligible projects under the 2021 Community Development Block Grant Program and to solicit public input as to the needs of the community and potential projects to be considered further by the Board
Courtesy of the Floor (Please limit comments to no more than 3 minutes)
Matters Requiring Action:
1. Discussion of July 4, 2021
2. Continued discussion of proposed pilot program for daily parking at Waterfront Park
3. Consider a resolution to authorize Chief Manuel Guevara to enter into an agreement with The Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies (C.A.L.E.A.) with an application fee of $11,450
4. Consider a resolution to postpone the Sewer Rent levy of open/past due charges
5. Consider a resolution to authorize the submission of the Multi-Modal #4 Grant Application
6. Consider a resolution authorizing the Interim Village Administrator to sign a municipal lease agreement with Bauer Office Solutions
7. Consider a resolution authorizing the Interim Village Administrator to sign an agreement with Student Assistance Services for one year for the period September 30, 2020 through September 29, 2021 in the amount of $48,814.00 to be paid from the federal grant monies received for the Youth Services Council
8. Consider a resolution authorizing the Interim Village Administrator to sign an agreement with Student Assistance Services for one year for the period September 30, 2020 through September 29, 2021 in the amount of $9,500.00 to be paid from the federal grant monies received for the Youth Services Council
9. Consider a resolution authorizing the purchase of a truck lift from SEFAC USA, Inc. for the amount of $44,176.00
10. Consider a resolution authorizing the Village Treasurer to make a budget transfer in the amount of $44,176.00 for the purchase of a truck lift from SEFAC USA, Inc.
11. Consider a resolution to declare the Minolta Microfilm/Microfiche Reader Model # RP-606Z as “end of life” surplus equipment
12. Consider a resolution to approve the audit of claims as submitted and recommended by the Village Treasurer
1. May 11, 2021
Trustee Liaison Reports
1. Zoning Board of Appeals: 5/12/2021
2. Youth Services Council: 5/13/2021
3. Conservation Advisory Board: 5/19/2021
4. AHRB: 5/24/2021
DIRECTIONS FOR REMOTE PARTICIPATION IN PUBLIC MEETINGS
During this pandemic crisis, our statutory board meetings will be conducted remotely. You will be able to participate via Zoom, by internet or by telephone. The videos can also be viewed after each meeting on YouTube and will be posted on the Village website.
If you have a comment, question or concern which you would like to make, please e-mail the Village Clerk by 3:00 p.m. on the Monday before the meeting. Be sure to include the meeting date and agenda item you would like to address. Send comments to the Village Clerk at: email@example.com
For public hearings, we will accept e-mailed comments in advance of the hearings. Please e-mail the Village Clerk at: firstname.lastname@example.org by 3:00 p.m. on the Monday before the meeting.
For Zoom participants we will also enable the option for participation to “raise their hand” and voice their concern or question.
PARTICIPATING IN THE MEETING VIA ZOOM ONLINE
- Desktop Computer, Laptop, Tablet or Smartphone
- Speakers/headphones – Most laptops, tablets and smartphones have built-in speakers
- Webcam – Recommended, but not required. Most laptops, tablets and smartphones have built-in webcams.
- Internet Connection – It is important to note that the audio and video quality of the connection directly correlates with the quality of your internet connections.
To log onto Zoom visit the link provided in the agenda.
Once connected to the meeting you will be auto-muted to prevent audio interference.
When the meeting is about to start, click on that link and join the meeting.
The first time you use Zoom, a desktop client will be installed. Connect with computer audio to use your computer’s microphone and/or speakers.
For guidance on joining a Zoom meeting or a Zoom webinar, check out:
Here is a simple YouTube tutorial:
TO JOIN BY PHONE:
Simply call the number indicated in the Zoom invitation for that particular meeting. You will be automatically muted when you are on the call. If you wish to make a statement or comment, please e-mail our Village Clerk by 3:00 p.m. on the Monday before the meeting at: email@example.com
If dialing in by phone, you may raise your hand by dialing “9”.
You may also mute/unmute yourself by dialing *6.
TO WATCH ON YOU TUBE:
The video will also be posted to the website.