BOARD OF TRUSTEES – 6:30 PM
OCTOBER 10, 2017
6:30 pm: Open Public Meeting and consider motion to adjourn to Executive Session to discuss personnel issues.
7:30 pm: Regular Meeting to commence.
Prayer: Trustee Taylor.
1. Mayor’s special presentation to Anna-Lisa Corrales.
1. Presentation of Plans for the Embassy Community Center.
2. Presentation on the Village’s Financial Report for Fiscal Year ending on May 31, 2017 by Mr. Brendan Kennedy/Partner BST Accounting/Tax Advisory.
1. Public hearing for the purposes of consideration of an application to amend the Official Village Map renaming Livingstone Street as Stone Street.
Courtesy of the Floor
Matters Requiring Action:
1. Consider a motion to accept the financial statements for fiscal year ending May 31, 2017, and the communication of internal control matters as identified in the audit to those charged with governance and management May 31, 2017.
2. Consider a motion to approve Audits #1 and #2 for October 2017 as recommended by the Village Treasurer.
3. Consider a motion to award the bid for Parking Lot Improvements to the lowest responsible bidder, McNamee Construction Corp., for an amount of $674,000.00, as recommended by Village Administrator Charlene Indelicato.
4. Consider a motion to authorize the closing of Cedar and Main Streets on Tuesday, October 31, 2017 from 3:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. for the Recreation Department Halloween event.
5. Consider a motion to schedule a public hearing on October 24, 2017 to amend Village Code §290-28 On-street parking restrictions, to add parking restrictions on Clinton Avenue.
1. September 12, 2017
2. September 26, 2017
Correspondence and Claims