BOARD OF TRUSTEES – 6:30 PM
NOVEMBER 14, 2017
6:30 pm: Open Public Meeting and consider motion to adjourn to Executive Session to discuss personnel issues.
7:30 pm: Regular Meeting to commence.
Prayer: Trustee Cassell.
1. Mayor’s special presentation to Mr. Gary Gardner/Retired DPW General Foreman.
1. Mayor’s presentation on fiscal responsibility.
2. Presentation of the Cedar Street Sidewalk Plan.
1. Continuation of public hearing for the purposes of consideration of an application to amend the Official Village Map renaming Livingstone Street as Stone Street.
Courtesy of the Floor
Matters Requiring Action:
1. Consider a motion to approve Audits #1 and #2 for November 2017 as recommended by the Village Treasurer.
2. Consider a motion to accept Mr. Craig Dunne as a member of the Dobbs Ferry Volunteer Fire Department Resolute Hook and Ladder Company and to add his name to the active insurance rolls, as recommended by Mr. Edward Knecht/Secretary, Dobbs Ferry Volunteer Fire Department.
1. October 24, 2017
Correspondence and Claims