BOARD OF TRUSTEES – 6:30 PM
FEBRUARY 13, 2018
6:30 pm: Open Public Meeting and consider motion to adjourn to Executive Session to discuss personnel and legal issues.
7:30 pm: Regular Meeting to commence.
Pledge of Allegiance
Prayer: Trustee Taylor
1. Presentation on Safe Routes to School by Mr. Matt Rosenberg.
2. Presentation on 100 Main Street.
Courtesy of the Floor
Matters Requiring Action:
1. Consider a motion to approve Audits #1 and #2 for February 2018 as recommended by the Village Treasurer.
2. Consider a motion to certify and approve the 2017 Dobbs Ferry Volunteer Fire Fighters Service Awards Points listing.
3. Consider a motion to make budget transfers from the following accounts: Material & Supply – A.3410.410 $1,500.00; Maintenance – A.3410.451 $2,441.10; Professional Dev. – A.3410.461 $926.50; and Dept. Training – A.3410.490 $5,000.00; to Protective Gear – A.3410.419 in the amount of $16,464.00, as recommended by Chief Denike.
4. Consider a motion to approve a request from RiverArts to donate $2,000.00 to support the Studio Tour, the Music Tour and all of their community events.
5. Consider motion to approve Stormwater Maintenance Agreement for the Masters School.
6. Consider a motion to adopt a resolution in support of immediate State Agency rule-making for Tanker-Avoidance Zones.
7. Consider a motion to accept the resignation of Graceson Pastirick from the Livingston Hose Company and remove her name from the active insurance rolls.
8. Consider a motion to appoint Ms. Nancy Delmerico as Chair of the Conservation Advisory Board for a period of three months effective February 14, 2018.
9. Consider a motion to approve a request from Mr. William Florin/Commander Dobbs Ferry American Legion Post No. 1048 to hold two flea markets at the waterfront on April 15, 2018 with a rain date of April 22, 2018 and on September 16, 2018 with a rain date of September 23, 2018.
10. Consider a motion to approve a request from the Dobbs Ferry Girl Scouts to sell cookies at the train station on March 12, 2018 and March 15, 2018 from 4:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
11. Consider a motion to establish the Dobbs Ferry Tree Consortium and to appoint the following people as members for a term of one year: Ms. Mary Fennel Gerber/Beautification Committee Chair; Deputy Mayor Donna Cassell/CAB Liaison; Ms. Nancy Delmerico/CAB; Mr. Neil DePasquale/Tree Commission; Ms. Kathy Dean/Energy Task Force Member; Ms. Susan DeGeorge/Energy Task Force Member; Ms. Nina Orville/Energy Task Force Chair; Ms. Jeanne Ceccolini/Friends of DF Waterfront; Ms. Marie McKellar/Friends of DF Waterfront; Ms. Madeline Byrne/Garden Club; Ms. Susan Klosek/Garden Club Co-President; Mr. Steve Pucillo/Groundwork Hudson Valley; Mr. Joe Lucasey/Parks & Recreation Commission Chair; Ms. Kendra Garrison/Superintendent of Recreation; Ms. Lenore Person/Roots & Wings; Ms. Erna Capetanopoulos/Tree Commission; and Ms. Elizabeth Martin/Waterfront Committee (former).
1. January 23, 2018
Correspondence and Claims