BOARD OF TRUSTEES – 6:30 PM
FEBRUARY 27, 2018
6:30 pm: Open Public Meeting and consider motion to adjourn to Executive Session to discuss personnel and legal issues.
7:30 pm: Regular Meeting to commence.
Pledge of Allegiance
Prayer: Trustee Daroczy
1. Public Hearing to adopt a local law to amend Chapter §290-32 of the Village Code to add English Lane as a designated Snow Emergency Street.
Presentation: (Please limit presentations to no more than 7 minutes)
1. Presentation by Ms. Nina Orville/Energy Task Force Chair on Waste Reduction in Dobbs Ferry in 2018.
2. Presentation by Mr. Brad Scott/Conservation Advisory Board on the Village’s Parks Volunteer Program.
Courtesy of the Floor (Please limit comments to no more than 3 minutes)
Matters Requiring Action:
1. Consider a motion to appoint Mr. Neil DePasquale as a member of the Conservation Advisory Board for a term of three years.
2. Consider a motion to appoint Mr. Barry Sherman as the Chairman of the Youth Services Council for a term of three years.
3. Consider a motion to authorize the Village Administrator to sign an agreement with Ms. Edna Santizo/Dobbs Ferry Youth Services Coalition Coordinator for an amount not to exceed $30,030.00.
4. Consider a motion to approve a request from Mr. Barry Sherman/Youth Services Council to set the date for the 2018 Holiday Hustle on December 9, 2018.
5. Consider an application to legalize the 5th dwelling unit at 364 Ashford Avenue.
6. Consider a motion to approve Audits #3, #4 and #5 for February 2018 as recommended by the Village Treasurer.
7. Consider a motion to schedule a 2018/2019 Budget Workshop.
8. Consider a motion to schedule a public hearing on March 13, 2018 to amend parking restrictions on Stanley Avenue.
9. Consider a motion to schedule a public hearing on March 13, 2018 to amend parking restrictions on Hudson Terrace.
10. Consider a motion to ratify authorizing the Village Administrator to enter into a rental agreement with Mercy College for the Village of Dobbs Ferry – STEAM Revolution use of the Main Hall-Room G-10 on February 20, 2018; February 21, 2018; and February 22, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
11. Consider a motion to authorize the Village Administrator to sign no fee rental agreements with Mercy College for 2018.
12. Consider a motion to authorize the Village Administrator to sign a proposal from Dolph Rotfeld Engineering P.C. to assist MS4 communities in the preparation of Annual Stormwater Report for submittal to NYSDEC for program year 2017-2018 for an amount of $2,500.00.
13. Consider a motion to authorize the Village Administrator to sign an agreement with the Metropolitan Transportation Authority, (MTA), to reserve two of the Metro-North parking spaces at Waterfront Park for Zip Car parking.
1. February 13, 2018
Correspondence and Claims