BOARD OF TRUSTEES – 6:30 PM
MARCH 27, 2018
6:30 pm: Open Public Meeting and consider motion to adjourn to Executive Session to discuss personnel and legal issues.
7:30 pm: Regular Meeting to commence.
Pledge of Allegiance
Prayer: Deputy Mayor Cassell
Oath of Office:
1, Consider a motion to approve an employment agreement with Village Administrator Charlene Indelicato for a term of 1 year.
2. Mayor McLoughlin to administer the Oath of Office to Village Administrator Charlene Indelicato.
1. Public hearing to amend parking restrictions on Stanley Avenue.
2. Public hearing to amend the Dobbs Ferry Village Code to reflect changes to the Village Zoning Code’s parking regulations.
Presentation: (Please limit presentations to no more than 7 minutes)
1. Presentation on Living History Plaques for the Waterfront by Dr. Richard Borkow/Village Historian.
2. Presentation by Mr. Paul Sterne/Budget Committee Chairman.
Courtesy of the Floor (Please limit comments to no more than 3 minutes)
Matters Requiring Action:
1. Consider a motion to approve an employment agreement with Police Chief Manuel Guevara.
2. Consider a motion to send a letter to Congress for the repeal of the $10,000.00 cap on the State and Local Tax Deductions.
3. Consider a motion to adopt a pilot program to expand free weekend and holiday parking at the Waterfront from 20 to 50 spots for 4 hours excluding July 4th.
4. Consider a resolution authorizing the Village Administrator to sign a grant contract in the amount of $306,656.00 with New York State Department of Environmental Conservation for Embassy Center warming and cooling center.
5. Consider a motion to certify and approve the 2017 Dobbs Ferry Volunteer Ambulance Corps Service Awards Points listing.
6. Consider a motion to approve Audits #3 and #4 for March 2018 as recommended by the Village Treasurer.
7. Consider a motion to approve a request from Ms. Ellen Klein/Dobbs Ferry Historical Society to hold the Annual Road to Freedom Walk on Sunday, August 19, 2018.
8. Consider a motion to approve a request from Ms. Jennifer Smith/RiverArts Studio Tour to hang a banner at the corner of Cedar and Main Streets advertising the RiverArts Studio Tour 2018; and to place a banner at the Stop and Shop fence, from April 14, 2018 through April 23, 2018
9. Consider a motion to approve a request from the Garden Club of Dobbs Ferry to hold their annual plant sale at Waterfront Park on May 5, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.; and to hang a banner at the corner of Cedar and Main Streets and the fence at Gould Park from April 23, 2018 to May 5, 2018.
10. Consider a motion to approve a request from the Dobbs Ferry Youth Little League to have their Annual Opening Day Parade on Saturday, April 21, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
11. Consider a motion to approve a request from the Dobbs Ferry Schools Foundation to hang a banner on the Gould Park fence from March 29, 2018 to May 3, 2018 to promote the 2018 Spring Gala Fundraiser on May 4, 2018.
1. March 13, 2018
Correspondence and Claims