BOARD OF TRUSTEES – 6:30 PM
APRIL 18 2017
6:30 pm: Open Public Meeting and consider motion to adjourn to Executive Session to discuss personnel issues.
7:30 pm: Regular Meeting to commence.
Prayer: Trustee Cassell.
Public Hearings: Public hearing on the Tentative 2017/2018 Village Budget.
Courtesy of the Floor
Matters Requiring Action:
1. Consider a resolution authorizing the Mayor to sign a Collective Bargaining Agreement with the Dobbs Ferry PBA effective June 1, 2017 through May 31, 2020.
2. Consider a motion to approve Audit #1, Audit #2, and Audit #3 for April 2017 as recommended by the Village Treasurer.
3. Consider a motion to approve a request from Ipic Gold Class Entertainment for a waiver of Village Code §300-50 Signs. B-General standards.(5)(b) (Exterior lights uplighting).
4. Consider a motion to accept an easement along Beacon Hill Drive for the cost of $2,500 to be paid by the Rivertowns Square Developer.
5. Consider a motion authorizing the Village Administrator to execute a Use and Maintenance Agreement for the property in front of 26 Bradley Street.
6. Consider a resolution in support of State Legislation for Tanker-Avoidance Zones. (Supporting the State Senate and State Assembly proposed amendment to the Environmental Conservation Law and the Navigation Law in relation to consideration of environmental conditions when permitting petroleum-bearing vessels to enter navigable waters; and repealing section seventy-one of the Navigation Law relating to the petroleum-bearing vessel advisory commission).
7. Consider a motion to authorize the sale of surplus equipment as recommended by Police Chief Betsy Gelardi and General Foreman Gary Gardner.
8. Consider a motion to authorize the Village Administrator to enter into an agreement with Hahn Engineering for the design, construction and bid documents not to exceed $267,000.00, which shall be disbursed from the Recreation Fund at the recommendation of the Parks & Recreation Commission.
9. Consider a motion to approve a request from the Riverkeeper to have a river sweep at Waterfront Park on May 6, 2017.
Minutes: March 28, 2017
Correspondence and Claims