2nd AMENDED AGENDA
BOARD OF TRUSTEES – 6:30 PM
JUNE 26, 2018
6:30 pm: Open Public Meeting and consider motion to adjourn to Executive Session to discuss personnel and legal issues.
7:30 pm: Regular Meeting to commence.
Pledge of Allegiance
Prayer: Trustee Daroczy
1. Consider a motion to promote Police Officer Porfirio X. Rodriguez to the rank of Detective effective at 0000 hours on June 27, 2018, at an annual salary of $126,524.00, as recommended by Police Chief Guevara; and Mayor McLoughlin to administer the oath of office to Detective Rodriguez.
Presentation: (Please limit presentations to no more than 7 minutes)
1. Presentation by the Friends of the Dobbs Ferry Public Library.
2. Presentation by the Traffic Committee and PTSA/SRTS.
Courtesy of the Floor (Please limit comments to no more than 3 minutes)
Matters Requiring Action:
1. Mayor McLoughlin to appoint Ms. Raven David as a member of the Ad-hoc Downtown Improvement Task Force.
2. Mayor McLoughlin to establish an Ad-hoc Committee to look at potential revisions to the Zoning Code; and announce the following members of the Committee: Trustee Sullivan/Chair; Regular members: Peter Hofmann/ZBA Chairman, Stephen Hunter/PB Chairman, Ed Manley/Building Inspector, Dwight Douglas/Village Planning Consultant, Michael Patino/AHRB Chairman and Anna Markowitz/Planning Board Alternate Member.
3. Consider a resolution declaring the Village of Dobbs Ferry to be a walkable & bikeable Village.
4. Consider a motion to approve Audits #3 and #4 for June 2018 as recommended by the Village Treasurer.
5. Consider a motion to award the bid for Concrete Sidewalks, Concrete Curbing and Blacktop Repair to the lowest bidder, Pat Paving, Inc.
6. Consider a motion to award the bid for Equipment Rental & Labor Rates to the lowest bidder, Tom Bucci Excavating.
7. Consider a motion to approve a request from Ms. Ellen Klein/Dobbs Ferry Historical Society to post signage and banners for the 2018 Road to Freedom Walk.
8. Consider a resolution authorizing submission of grant application to NYS Department of Environmental Conservation for Main Street Tree Planting.
9. Consider a motion to approve a request from RiverArts to donate $2,000.00 to support the 2018 Studio Tour, the Music Tour adn all of their community events.
1. June 12, 2018
Correspondence and Claims