BOARD OF TRUSTEES – 6:30 PM
JULY 17, 2018
6:30 pm: Open Public Meeting and consider motion to adjourn to Executive Session to discuss personnel and legal issues.
7:30 pm: Regular Meeting to commence.
Pledge of Allegiance
Prayer: Trustee Knell
1. Presentation on the design for the Gould Park Pool.
Courtesy of the Floor (Please limit comments to no more than 3 minutes)
Matters Requiring Action:
1. Review application from 189 Northfield Avenue to be referred to the Planning Board for a new driveway that encroaches on the Village Right-of-Way.
2. Consider a motion to forward new plans for the application of 100 Main Street to the Planning Board for site plan review.
3. Consider a motion to authorize the Village Administrator to sign Amendment B to the 2017-2018 Snow and Ice agreement with the NYSDOT.
4. Consider a motion to approve the Commercial Docking Permit Application and Boater Safety Rules.
5. Consider a motion to authorize the Superintendent of Recreation to request bids for the Gould Park Pool design.
6. Consider a motion to approve Audits #1 and #2 for July 2018 as recommended by the Village Treasurer.
7. Consider a motion to accept the resignation of Mr. Ryan Cullen from the Ogden Engine Company and to remove his name from the active insurance rolls.
8. Consider a motion to approve a block party request from Ms. Tracey Foley for September 8, 2018 from 1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Shady Lane (between Hilldale Road and Meadow Way intersections).
9. Consider a motion to approve a block party request from Ms. Suzanne Berger for September 16, 2018 from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. with a raindate of September 23, 2018, on Bellair Drive (from Palisade Avenue to Porter Place).
10. Consider a motion to approve a block party request from Ms. Maria Harris for September 2, 2018 from 2:00 p.m. to dusk, on Overlook Road.
1. June 26, 2018
Correspondence and Claims