BOARD OF TRUSTEES – 6:30 PM
NOVEMBER 27, 2018
6:30 pm: Open Public Meeting and consider motion to adjourn to Executive Session to discuss personnel and legal issues.
7:30 pm: Regular Meeting to commence.
Pledge of Allegiance
Prayer: Trustee Knell
1. Presentation by the Dobbs Ferry Police Department on holiday safety.
2. Presentation by Sustainable Westchester providing an update on the Westchester Power Program and process for Dobbs Ferry to join the program.
Courtesy of the Floor (Please limit comments to no more than 3 minutes)
1. Continuation of public hearing to consider an application to create a Historical District on Belden Avenue as recommended by the AHRB pursuant to Chapter 300-43 of the Village Code.
Matters Requiring Action:
1. Consider a motion to approve Audits #3, #4 and #5 for November 2018 as recommended by the Village Treasurer.
2. Consider a motion to approve an Agreement with Brown & Weinraub to represent the Village and a consortium of municipalities related to the preparation of a Water Data Agreement and serving as Counsel before the NYS Public Service Commission.
3. Consider a motion to schedule a public hearing to amend Village Code Section 290-27 to allow for street cleaning, on December 18, 2018 at 7:30 p.m.
4. Consider a motion to schedule a public hearing to adopt a local law amending the Village Code to establish a Community Choice Aggregation (Energy) Program in the Village of Dobbs Ferry on December 18, 2018 at 7:30 p.m.
1. November 13, 2018
Correspondence and Claims