You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: August 6, 2020 8:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Planning Board Meeting
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Phone: +1 929 205 6099
Webinar ID: 998 3655 0643
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that there will be a regular meeting of the Planning Board of the Village of Dobbs Ferry on Thursday Evening August 6, 2020 at 8:00 PM, in the Village Board Room, 112 Main Street, Dobbs Ferry, New York.
Planning Board Agenda
Click here to view backup documentation for the PB meeting of August 6, 2020
1. Adopt Minutes for Planning Board Meetings of May 7, 2020, June 4, 2020 & July 2, 2020
2. 156 Palisade Street – Continuation of Presubmission Conference for Site Plan Review for Proposed New Proposed New Multi Family Building with Basement Garage
3. 41 Cedar Street – Public Hearing for Minor Subdivision for Cedar Commons
4. 12 Irving Place – Continuation of Presubmission Conference for Proposed New One Family Residence with Two (2) Car Garage
5. 555 Broadway – Request Five (5) Year Extension of Special Permit for Hudson Hall
6. 13 English Lane – Board of Trustees Referral for Proposed New Multi Family Building, Three (3) Units
7. 12 Parkway Drive – Presubmission Conference for Site Plan Review for Proposed New Two (2) Car Garage with Deck Above & New Two (2) Story Extension
8. 189 Broadway – Continuation of Presubmission for Conference for Proposed Minor Subdivision & Cluster Development
9. MDR-2 Zone – Continuation of discussion on Possible Zoning Code Changes
DIRECTIONS FOR REMOTE PARTICIPATION IN PUBLIC MEETINGS
During this pandemic crisis, our Statutory Board meetings will be conducted remotely. You will be able to participate via Zoom by internet or by telephone, or you can watch the meeting livestreamed on YouTube. The videos can also be viewed after each meeting on YouTube and will be posted to our website.
For Public Hearings, we will accept emailed comments in advance of the hearings. Please email [email protected] by 3pm the day before the meeting.
For Zoom participants we will also enable the option for participants to “raise their hand” and voice their concern or question.
PARTICIPATING IN THE MEETING VIA ZOOM ONLINE
Desktop Computer, Laptop, Tablet, or Smartphone.
Speakers/Headphones - Most laptops, tablets, and smartphones have built-in speakers.
Webcam - Recommended, but not required. Most laptops, tablets, and smartphones have built-in webcams.
Internet Connection - It is important to note that the audio and video quality of the connection directly correlates with the quality of your internet connection.
To log onto zoom visit the link provided in the agenda.
Once connected to the meeting you will be auto-muted to prevent audio interference.
When the meeting is about to start, click on that link and join the meeting.
The first time you use Zoom, a desktop client will be installed. Connect with computer audio to use your computer’s microphone and/or speakers.
For guidance on joining a Zoom meeting or a Zoom webinar, check out:
Here is a simple YouTube tutorial:
TO JOIN BY PHONE:
Simply call the number indicated in the Zoom invitation for that particular meeting. You will be automatically muted when you are on the call. If you wish to make a statement or comment, please send your query by email by 3:00 p.m. the day before the meeting to: [email protected]
If dialing in by phone, you may raise your hand by dialing “9.”
You may also mute/ unmute yourself by dialing *6
TO WATCH ON YOU TUBE:
Go to https://www.youtube.com/user/VillageOfDobbsFerry and click on the Videos tab.
The video will also be posted to the website.
Please bear with us as we work out the kinks in this remote meeting process.
Thank you all for your patience during this trying time.