BOARD OF TRUSTEES – 7:30 P.M.
NOVEMBER 14, 2023
The members of the Board of Trustees of the Village of Dobbs Ferry will meet in person on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:30 p.m. at Village Hall located at 112 Main Street, Dobbs Ferry, New York. Members of the public may join the meeting in person at Village Hall or any location listed in this notice, or remotely by using the Zoom information below.
Meeting locations are as follows:
- Village Hall, 112 Main Street, Dobbs Ferry, New York 10522
- 19 Spring Valley Road, Wellfleet, Massachusetts 02667
Except as may be authorized by any overriding federal, state or local order, all meetings of the Village’s boards or committees qualifying as “public bodies” are conducted in accordance with Open Meetings Law (NYS Public Officers Law, Article 7). One or more board members may be participating remotely during public meetings under “extraordinary circumstances” as authorized by Open Meetings Law 103-a. Unless specifically set forth on the Village website (www.dobbsferry.com), in the meeting notice or on the agenda, meetings are conducted using a hybrid format and interested parties are invited to observe a meeting either in-person or virtually through the videoconferencing service Zoom which can be accessed by: (i) typing "join.zoom.us" on your web browser and entering the Webinar ID #205 957 953, and Passcode: 309361; or (ii) using the direct link https://zoom.us/j/205957953?pwd=aU5YNHJVYkxub21WN0RzQUZoVzROUT09; or (iii) dialing one-tap telephone number 1 929 205 6099.
The meeting will be streamed live on YouTube: youtube.com/villageofdobbsferry
2. Public hearing to consider an application for site plan approval for property at 555 Broadway (Mercy University); and Consider a resolution for conditional site plan approval for property at 555 Broadway (Mercy University)
1. Resolution: Consider a resolution to adopt a Negative Declaration under SEQRA for the project known as “Pedestrian Improvements at the Intersection of Ashford Avenue and Grandview Avenue/Storm Street”
2. Resolution: Consider a resolution authorizing the Village Administrator to sign and execute an Inter-Municipal Agreement between the Village of Dobbs Ferry and the County of Westchester to receive mobile radios in the event of mutual aid requests