BOARD OF TRUSTEES – 6:30 PM
SEPTEMBER 12, 2017
6:30 pm: Open Public Meeting and consider motion to adjourn to Executive Session to discuss personnel issues.
7:30 pm: Regular Meeting to commence.
Prayer: Trustee Rossillo.
1. Presentation by the Youth Services Council.
Courtesy of the Floor
Matters Requiring Action:
1. Consider a motion to appoint Mr. Paul Colombo as the 1st Alternate member of the Architectural & Historic Review Board for a term of three years, and Ms. Sharon McCann Doyle as a member of the Nominating Committee for a term of one year, as recommended by the Nominating Committee.
2. Consider a motion for a negative declaration for the Embassy Community Center.
3. Consider a resolution for SEQRA for the parking lot.
4. Consider a motion to approve a request from iPic Gold Class Entertainment for a waiver of Village Code §300-50 Signs. B-General standards. (5)(b) (Exterior lights uplighting)
5. Consider a motion to approve Audits #1 and #2 for September 2017 as recommended by the Village Treasurer.
6. Consider a motion to approve a request from Ms. Susan Slattery to have a block party on Haynes Avenue on Saturday, September 16, 2017 from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
7. Consider a motion to approve a request from the Ferry Festa Committee to post banners, signs and flags for the 2017 Ferry Festa at various locations in the Village.
Minutes: August 22, 2017.
Correspondence and Claims