BOARD OF TRUSTEES – 6:30 PM
DECEMBER 19, 2017
6:30 pm: Open Public Meeting and consider motion to adjourn to Executive Session to discuss personnel
7:30 pm: Regular Meeting to commence.
Prayer: Trustee Rossillo
1. Albany Report from Assemblyman Thomas Abinanti.
2. Presentation by Eagle Scout Isaiah Rerrie on his Eagle Scout project.
Courtesy of the Floor
Matters Requiring Action:
1. Consider a motion to call for a public hearing on January 9, 2018 to amend Chapter 40 of the Village of Dobbs Ferry Code.
2. Consider a motion to approve Audits #1, #2 and #3 for December 2017 as recommended by the Village Treasurer.
3. Consider a motion to authorize the Village Administrator to enter into an agreement with the Village of Ardsley to retain McCarthy Fingar LLP, Daniel Pozin, Partner to renegotiate the Franchise Agreement with Altice a/k/a Cablevision.
4. Consider a motion to approve a request from Mr. Bill Singleton/Dobbs Ferry Little League to hang banners for the 2018 Dobbs Ferry Little League registration on the fence at Gould Park and on the fence at Stop and Shop.
5. Consider a motion to appoint Paula McCarthy as Chair of the Nominating Committee for a term of one year as recommended by the Nominating Committee.
6. Consider a motion to appoint Charu Aggarwal, Jeff Golde and June Wai as members of the Library Board, each for a term of five years as recommended by the Nominating Committee.
7. Consider a motion to appoint Brenda Yozzo-Scaperrotta, Megan O’Halloran, Annette Scaperrotta-Noe and Andrea Fischer as members of the Beautification Committee, each for a term of one year.
8. Consider a motion to remove Mr. Angelo Vargas and Mr. Theodore Kyreakedes as members of the Dobbs Ferry Volunteer Fire Department Ogden Engine Company and to remove their names from the active insurance rolls, as recommended by Mr. Edward Knecht/Secretary, Dobbs Ferry Volunteer Fire Department.
1. November 28, 2017
2. December 4, 2017
Correspondence and Claims