BOARD OF TRUSTEES – 6:30 PM
JANUARY 9, 2018
6:30 pm: Open Public Meeting and consider motion to adjourn to Executive Session to discuss personnel
and legal issues.
7:30 pm: Regular Meeting to commence.
Pledge of Allegiance and Prayer: Mayor McLoughlin
1. Presentation by Lisa Bai/Youth Services Council Chair, on the Youth Services Council and the 2017 Holiday Hustle.
Courtesy of the Floor
Matters Requiring Action:
1. Consider a motion to approve Audits #1 and #2 for January 2018 as recommended by the Village Treasurer.
2. Consider a motion to ratify authorizing the Village Administrator to enter into a rental agreement with Mercy College for the Village of Dobbs Ferry – Broadway Corridor Study Committee’s use of the Rotunda on January 6, 2018 for a Work Session.
3. Consideration of extension of contract with "Student Assistance Services" for one year, retroactive to October 1, 2017, in the amount of $58,149.00 to be paid from the federal grant monies received for the Youth Services Council.
4. Review of site plan application of 385 Ashford Avenue for two proposed new dwelling units on the basement level of the existing four family structure and consider a motion to refer the application to the Planning Board for recommendation.
1. December 19, 2017
Correspondence and Claims